[Freeswitch-users] Memory Leaks in calling python script using API

Alexey Sibyakin alex at freeswitch.com
Thu Feb 1 03:59:31 UTC 2018

Then you need to reproduce this problem on Debian 8 with latest master git
code. If it still exist then search through Jira on similar issues and
comment them. If no issues are present then open new issue after careful
and thoughtful reading of this
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Reporting+Bugs+to+JIRA

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 12:03 PM, Lợi Đặng <loi.dangthanh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all, I reproduced my memory leaks to the simplest case
> in xml dialplan:
> <action application="python" data="fspy.memtesting"/>
> <action application="hangup" data="CALL_REJECTED"/>
> in memtesting.py:
> api = freeswitch.API()
> gwdown = api.executeString("sofia profile external gwlist down")
>
> This is just to execute the api from the python script, and then the
> memory usage from top keep growing and never drop down during my running of
> ~20000 calls.
> No memory leaks in executing the api alone from xml dialplan:
>
> <action application="eval" data="${sofia profile external gwlist down}}"/>
>
> reproduced in both 1.6.17 (my running version) and 1.6.19
> I'm using up to date CentOS Linux release 7.4.1708 (Core).
> Any helps would be appreciated.
>
> rgds,
> Loi Dang

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

Alex Sibyakin | Support Engineer
FreeSWITCH Solutions | 17345 Civic Drive #2531 Brookfield, WI 53045
<https://maps.google.com/?q=17345+Civic+Drive+%232531+Brookfield,+WI+53045&entry=gmail&source=g>
Email: alex at freeswitch.com
Website: https://www.FreeSWITCH.com <https://www.freeswitch.com/>
Need commercial support? Contact sales at freeswitch.com for details.