[Freeswitch-users] Memory Leaks in calling python script using API

Lợi Đặng loi.dangthanh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 03:03:42 UTC 2018

Hi all, I reproduced my memory leaks to the simplest case
in xml dialplan:
<action application="python" data="fspy.memtesting"/>
<action application="hangup" data="CALL_REJECTED"/>
in memtesting.py:
api = freeswitch.API()
gwdown = api.executeString("sofia profile external gwlist down")

This is just to execute the api from the python script, and then the memory
usage from top keep growing and never drop down during my running of ~20000
calls.
No memory leaks in executing the api alone from xml dialplan:

<action application="eval" data="${sofia profile external gwlist down}}"/>

reproduced in both 1.6.17 (my running version) and 1.6.19
I'm using up to date CentOS Linux release 7.4.1708 (Core).
Any helps would be appreciated.

rgds,
Loi Dang