[Freeswitch-users] gsmopen one-way voice issue

Jeff Chua jeff.chua.linux at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 02:09:52 UTC 2017

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 6:44 PM, Giovanni Maruzzelli <gmaruzz at gmail.com> wrote:
> try to change the interface devices that are used by gsopen, many times
> modem (dongle) vendor are messing with them. Rerea the documentation, and
> check out how to change those devices, eg, in various permutations.
> This is the only thing that comes to my mind.

This is what I used ...

      <param name="controldevice_name" value="/dev/ttyUSB2"/>
      <param name="controldevice_audio_name" value="/dev/ttyUSB1"/>

And in asterisk ...
       audio=/dev/ttyUSB1              ; tty port for audio connection;
       data=/dev/ttyUSB2               ; tty port for AT commands;

There are only 3 tty's listed for this device (0 1 2).

Again, asterisk works on the same system using the same device.

> If this do not work, you will need to debug it deeply.

Looks like I an out of options, so will start the debug. How to start this?

Thanks,
Jeff