[Freeswitch-users] is it possible to use mod_callcenter queues without answering the line

Shaun Stokes shaun.stokes at itec-support.co.uk
Thu Oct 26 08:42:56 UTC 2017

To put the call on hold I believe it would need to be answered as I'm fairly sure you can't have the hold state while the call is ringing.

The ideal solution would be for you to send them the call logs which show the amount of time the agent has spent on the phone with the caller rather than using the telephone operators bill.

If this isn't possible then another option is to develop call centre module to have the option to keep the call in the ringing state until the agent has answered, I'm not familiar enough with the source code to point you in the right direction and this would also create hoops to jump through when you want to update FreeSWITCH (unless of course this feature gets added to the project).