[Freeswitch-users] Issue with database updates

Vallimamod Abdullah vma at vallimamod.org
Sun Oct 8 18:05:51 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am not sure how you are updating these columns but if you are doing it directly through sql, I don't think it's the correct way.
To set or update a value on a "presence data" column, you have to define or update a channel variable with the same name as the column. If there is no variable defined, the corresponding column will be set to NULL on the state change.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
--
Vallimamod Abdullah