[Freeswitch-users] Issue with database updates

Rick Jarvis rick at magicmail.mooo.com
Sun Oct 8 14:50:45 UTC 2017

Is there any reason why FS iterates through all the fields in the channels table, when it updates a field? I’ve created some custom columns (as per https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Variable+presence+data+cols <https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Variable+presence+data+cols>) but the values I’m writing to my new columns are being overwritten when FS changes the channel state - it appears from the logs that this is due to FS reading the values from the table, and then setting every column (including my custom fields) when it then updates … to me this is counter-intuitive as far as SQL goes!?