[Freeswitch-users] mod_callcenter - How to skip busy agents not on a mod_callcenter call?

Shaun Stokes shaun.stokes at itec-support.co.uk
Fri Oct 6 08:22:37 UTC 2017

Hi All,

We've been using mod_callcenter and have experienced issues with agents still receiving mod_callcenter calls when on outbound or internal calls handled by mod_sofia.

The issue can be worked around by limiting the number of concurrent calls per extension and\or disabling call waiting but this doesn't solve the problem.

Is there anyway we can skip busy agents using mod_callcenter when they're not on a mod_callcenter call?

Thanks,
Shaun