[Freeswitch-users] mod_sms chat messages delivery notification

Marko Djuric Marko.Djuric at amphinicy.com
Wed Nov 15 13:00:43 UTC 2017

Looping should be avoided by checking the X-FS-Sending-Message header. Still, changing the Call-ID may present another set of issues.
Is it possible to read the Call-ID from the chatplan, in the similar manner how it's done in dialplan, other than parsing it from SIP trace?

Thank you for response,
Marko