[Freeswitch-users] mod_sms chat messages delivery notification

Marko Djuric Marko.Djuric at amphinicy.com
Tue Nov 14 22:20:01 UTC 2017

The from/to fields may be matched but this does not isolate the messages. Tags are different as well. And for message delivery notification, Call-ID is used to match delivered / viewed messages.

In dialplan, sip_call_id variable exposes the Call-ID. I’m looking for a way to read the same variable within the chatplan.

Thanks,

Marko