[Freeswitch-users] One way audio after sometime

Gaetano Volpe g.volpe at studiofox.it
Mon May 8 06:19:35 UTC 2017

Hi guys,

I'm running the last stable version of Freeswitch in my environment.

FreeSWITCH Version 1.6.14~64bit ( 64bit)

I've a very strange problem with a group of extensions of sales department

An isdn pri line is provided by a cisco router (2921) through a sip trunk.

When the calls volume increases, suddenly some phones experience one way
audio (the customer hears, sellers don't). When it happesn the only way to
get the phone back to work is to reboot it.

We're running all polycom vvx 300 phones.

What I've tried so far:

1. Change the codec to g.711
2. Upgrade freeswitch
3. Upgrade Polycom firmware
4. Downgrade Polycom firmware

I've captured packets with wireshark packets and I can see both audio
channels in the call trace.

So I guessed it could be the phones but it's very strange. What do you
think about it?

Thanks

*Gaetano VolpeCEO, CTO & Systems Analyst*g.volpe at studiofox.it *-
Mob.+39.3485260691*

--

<http://www.studiofox.it>
*STUDIO FOX SERVICE di G.Volpe*

La presente comunicazione ed i suoi eventuali allegati potrebbero contenere
informazioni legate al segreto professionale o dati soggetti alla vigente
Legge sulla Privacy e sono comunque strettamente riservati e confidenziali
per il destinatario. In mancanza di autorizzazione è vietata la lettura, la
riproduzione, la diffusione e l'estrazione di copie. Pertanto, nel caso in
cui aveste ricevuto per errore la presente comunicazione, Vi preghiamo di
provvedere a distruggerla e di contattare immediatamente i nostri uffici ai
numeri su indicati. Grazie.

This communication and its attachments, if any, may contain information
covered by professional secrecy or data subject to current privacy law, and
they are intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. They may contain information that is legally privileged,
confidential or exempt from disclosure. Reading, reproduction, disclosure,
and extraction of copies are prohibited unless expressly authorized. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify immediately our
offices at the contact details specified above and delete the communication
without retaining any copies.