[Freeswitch-users] Javascript FileIO

Raymond xxxman2008 at 126.com
Fri Jun 23 08:36:18 UTC 2017

Hi ,

   This will help you  . https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/File

Raymond

At 2017-06-22 21:49:33, "Faruq Ahmad" <afarooqa at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I have a FS dialplan that fetches callflow from a JSON file. File is read using

var JsonFd = new FileIO(JsonPath, 'r');

JsonFd.read(2048);
result = JsonFd.data();
var menu = JSON.parse(result),

Is there anyway I can read the whole file in one attempt, i.e. when a smaller size was given to the .read() function it wouldn't read the complete file. I have increased the value of size for read function however my concern is in the long run file size might increase and parse would get an incomplete JSON.

Is there anyway I can get filesize from FileIO object or detect EOF from the read buffer to make sure the whole file is loaded?
Also if I increase the size for read fucntion buffer way over the estimated filesizes, is there any guarantee that no garbage values will be read from the disk after the EOF?