[Freeswitch-users] CDR - best practices

robert mundkowsky rfmundkowsky at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 15:19:23 UTC 2017

What are the best practice for writing Call DetailRecords (CDRs) to a database?

We are using custom code to write CDR-like data to logfiles and then later loading logs into a database.  We have very low usage right now, so Isuspect that we could just write directly to the database.  But as we scale, is it a better idea to notwrite directly to the database?

Note I am not sure if we need custom CDRs or if FS' CDRmodule might be leveraged.  I have tolook into that.

Robert