[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch install from yum

John Nash john.nash778 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 10:57:35 MSK 2017

I installed freeswitch using yum commands as per given
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/CentOS+7+and+RHEL+7

All seems to be OK but I have two questions ..

1- I do not find ulimit settings in any startup file as recommend . I see
files /etc/sysconfig/freeswitch,
/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/freeswitch.service
 am I supposed to create some kind of init script and mention ulimit
settings there?

2- In my box I see lua version as Lua 5.1.4  Copyright (C) 1994-2008
Lua.org, PUC-Rio . Is higher version of lua recommended? Any memory related
issue with 5.1.4 version?