[Freeswitch-users] 3-party call where 2 people should not hear each other

Oivvio Polite mylists at polite.se
Thu Feb 9 13:32:37 MSK 2017

On tor, feb 09, 2017 at 11:32:32 +0200, Yehavi Bourvine wrote:
> Use the API command api conference YYY relate  XX nohear
>
> I have a small program that connects to Freeswitch's event socket, waits
> for the relevant events, and each time that someone joins the conference it
> sends this command.
>
> It is a POC program for conference using API and also supports the above
> request. If you want, I ca send it privately to you (written in C).

Thanks Yehavi,
This is great news. I've looked at the docs for relate and it seems easy
enough. But please send that C snippet. It's always good to have actual
working code as a complement to the docs. If you could include the
relevant FS config that demonstrate which events to listen for I'd be
super happy.

regards oivvio at gmail.com