[Freeswitch-users] 3-party call where 2 people should not hear each other

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 12:32:32 MSK 2017

Use the API command api conference YYY relate  XX nohear

I have a small program that connects to Freeswitch's event socket, waits
for the relevant events, and each time that someone joins the conference it
sends this command.

It is a POC program for conference using API and also supports the above
request. If you want, I ca send it privately to you (written in C).

  Regards, __Yehavi: