[Freeswitch-users] Sofia stops responding after a few days

Miguel Jesús López Valverde mjlopez at smartic.es
Fri Dec 22 08:50:52 UTC 2017

I had similar problems with FS installed under an Amazon EFS instance. When
FS did not attend registration requests and executed the "sofia profile
internal restart" command, it did not load the profile and it no longer
appeared before the "sofia status" query.

I checked that this instance was short of ram memory and I changed the
instance to a higher one with more memory. Since then I have not appreciated
this problem again.

Receive a greeting.