[Freeswitch-users] Sofia stops responding after a few days

Bipin Patel bipin at xbipin.com
Fri Dec 22 06:46:27 UTC 2017

hi,

I have 2 instances of FS running on a single windows box, first instance
uses normal sip UDP profiles mainly used for routing calls to carriers
and its running as a service since a few months without any issues. The
second instance runs a sip TLS profile and accepts inbound registrations
and forwards calls in sip UDP ahead, it uses xml_curl for directory
users but the problem is every 2-3 days the inbound TLS profile stops
responding to registrations, and when that happens i cant even stop and
restart the service, have to kill it and start again. FS_CLI works but
doesnt show any error, at first i though it could be the xml_curl
causing the issue but later realized it never sends any requests when
sofia stops responding.

i have been banging my head from the past week or so but not able to
find the cause, could any1 help in guiding me what to check when this
happens so can find the root cause, im using commercial certs for TLS
and when its running there r no issues other than sofia stops responding
every few days, it happens at random times.

--
Regards,
Bipin