[Freeswitch-users] High Availability questions

Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz luis.daniel.lucio at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 20:04:05 MSD 2016

What I understand is you are looking for Load Balancing with HA, you will
need at least 4 servers for that and a smart DNS that handles the balancing
(SRV are static, you might have balancing issues)

--
Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz
CISSP, CISM, CISA

Need LCR? Check out LCR for FusionPBX with FreeSWITCH
Need Billing? Check out Billing for FusionPBX with FreeSWITCH