[Freeswitch-users] High Availability questions

Anonim Stefan fanx07 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 19:18:13 MSD 2016

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 5:37 PM, Don Hawkins <hawkins at hawkinsegroup.com>
wrote:

> Figured I throw in simple load balancing as an option. Assuming you've
> "cloned' your primary FS server and all configurations are either the same
> or being served from a different server (ideal option).

What I'm actually aiming for, when setting the FS HA is the following: When
one FS machine fails, all the calls on that machine to keep going, such as
the user needs not to invite again.

Reading [1], this is possible with the expense of 1 backup, passive machine
for each active machine. Scaling this up would be an issue, hence my a), b)
questions above.

[1] https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/High+Availability

Thanks,
Stefan