[Freeswitch-users] Quiet or Silent call

Shawn Wheeler Shawn.Wheeler at interlockconcepts.com
Sun Sep 18 22:53:17 MSD 2016

I have a SIP devise which I set to call a pre-defined extension.
I would like to have this device call the extension, however have the call silent on the device end with no ringing and muted on the receiving side.
In other words, I want to execute the call from the device, the device speaker would not play a ringing tone, (forgive me if my wording it not correct).  When the receiver picks up the call, the receiver is muted but has the ability to unmute their end of the call.
Is this possible?  If so is there recommendation on how to set this up?
Thank you in advance.
Shawn