[Freeswitch-users] play sound file before hangup for non-ip phone ring group

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 20:48:41 MSD 2016

You can create an ESL application and handle the calls and race conditions
from it. Then you're in the full control of who hears what.

In this case, it would be a bunch of open channels which you need to
control yourself, instead of using group call.

On 6 Sep 2016 17:37, "John.Nowlin at tresta.com" <John.Nowlin at tresta.com>