[Freeswitch-users] Conference Use-Case Question

Emrah lists at kavun.ch
Fri Oct 21 16:20:51 MSD 2016

I have a setup where you can press "#" during a call and enter the number of the person you want to invite. The advantage of the solution is that the person receiving the call:
a) hears the name of the person inviting them and knows it's a conference call (Hello! Cody has invited you to join a conference call);
b) has to approve the invitation by pressing a key to avoid calls conferencing with a voicemail.

My solution isn't very portable on how it's been coded, so I'm not pasting stuff point blank, but happy to orient you if you are thinking of a similar outcome.

Emrah