[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH on Docker

Ehsan Minachi ehsanminachi at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 22:58:51 MSD 2016

Thank you all for your responses.

We have a highly distributed environment. While Kubernetes manages 80+
micro services across our clusters, we are planning to have dedicated
FreeSWITCH hardware. Currently on each server dedicated to FreeSWITCH we're
running two instances with dedicated NIC cards.

Our plan was indeed to use host only network. We also have a cluster of
GlusterFS serving media files and will be attached as a volume to our
FreeSWITCH containers.