[Freeswitch-users] Bridging calls to other server

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 16:38:30 MSD 2016

On 'Main Server' you want to bind the internal profile to eth0's IP and the
external profile to eth1's IP. That's the sip-ip rtp-ip ext-sip-ip
ext-rtp-ip settings.

The IP the call is sent from depends which profile you're bridging through,
you'd want to bridge to sofia/internal/12345 at 192.168.1.255. Right now it
sounds like you're using the external profile instead.

If you use a sofia gateway you'd bridge to sofia/gateway/mygsmgateway/12345
and the profile it would use is the one the gateway is configured under.

You would use the external profile to communicate with your VoIP provider.

In FreeSWITCH it's not possible by design to bind to 0.0.0.0, instead you
configure a different profile for each IP/port you want to listen on.

-Steve