[Freeswitch-users] How to figure out mod_sofia.c:4391 Gateway 'vgaccount' is down!

Muhammad Naseer Bhatti nbhatti at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 22:10:59 MSK 2016

I am trying to diagnose a gateway down issue,
2016-11-02 17:59:41.304402 [ERR] mod_sofia.c:4391 Gateway 'vgaccount' is down!
(Yes it’s a little old version but need to figure out the root cause)
I have the gigantic sip trace and the log files but not able to figure out why I am seeing this message. Though at the same time I am able to ping the gateway fine from the same machine. What sort of symptoms should I look for in the log files? I am already looking into network connectivity and other system log files but nothing as of now.

Thanks.
via Newton Mail [https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=dx&cv=9.1.25&pv=10.12.1&source=email_footer_2]