[Freeswitch-users] OSX shared libesl

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Tue Mar 22 22:14:02 MSK 2016

okay.. just looked closer at this, we hard set libesl as static, which seems strange to me.. not a good reason to do that, other than when we link that static to the individual modules... if what you are trying to do is get a mod you can link to java... try

cd libs/esl  && make javamod

this will make a:

libesljni.so