[Freeswitch-users] Disable picture_fast_update INFO requests

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 10:36:13 MSK 2016

Probably if it actually sent a key frame when onr was desired.

We could pribably make a param to disable it.  Or disable it on sip+webrtc
though I still don't get why that is even a thing.  Webrtc hates sip, their
very core goal is to eliminaye it.

Yes we support the rtcp way.

--
Anthony Minessale II       ♬ @anthmfs  ♬ @FreeSWITCH  ♬