[Freeswitch-users] Bridge Call and Join Conference

Abaci B abaci64 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 20:04:22 MSD 2016

one way to do it would be to use api_on_answer
<https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Channel+Variables#ChannelVariables-Theapi_onfamily>
to execute a uuid_transfer -both
<https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_commands#mod_commands-uuid_transfer>
to transfer both legs to the conference (make sure to set
hangup_after_bridge to false).