[Freeswitch-users] How to Call Forwarding to new extension if called extension is Busy?

sachindeshpande snehsach at rediffmail.com
Tue Jul 26 10:52:13 MSD 2016

Hello All,

I am trying to implement the following scenario on Freeswitch under Windows.
I am freeswitch version is 1.5.

I have 3 clients registered to freeswitch : 1000, 1001, 1002

*Issue 1*

If my first registered client say 1000 is busy, I want new calls to be
directed to other registered user say 1001. If 1000 and 1001 are busy then
it should go to voice mail.

I have referred the following link for multi-line rollover and had used the
same dial plan as mentioned
https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Multi-line_rollover

But when I dial 1000 from 1002 then it goes on the voice mail and the call
in not getting connected even though 1000 and 1001 are not busy.

Please let me know what I am missing.

Thanks
Sachin