[Freeswitch-users] Hangup Cause for a ringing destination leg

Daniel Schäfer schaefer at vh-s.de
Tue Jul 26 13:18:28 MSD 2016

Hi Brian,
thanks for your help, support and work!
(I'm also willing to contribute my future solution to the wiki/confluence)

Is it really leg_delay? I can only find leg_delay start?

If I use leg_delay_start, and no one wins the race, as no endpoint is answering -
Every ringing end-device records a "missed" call, right? This is the thing I'm trying to avoid.

The missed call should only be logged on the users phone, not the hunt group phones.
My Voip Enddevices are cheap and "dumb", I don't have an API to modify their call logs via remote.
In the "no-answer" case freeswitch is sending ORIGINATOR_CANCEL to all ringing phones.
When someone answers a call, freeswitch is sending LOSE_RACE to the other phones and no "missed" call is logged on these devices.
So it seems to be possible?

Again, thanks for your time and help :-)

Regards
Daniel