[Freeswitch-users] Event socket and Python

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Sun Jan 17 23:04:21 MSK 2016

One of the best methods for finding relevant documentation and examples in Confluence lies in the tags (or labels) on each page. Unfortunately, in our rush to copy over as many pages as possible from the old wiki these tags have not been applied to many Confluence pages. We need to have a tagging party which should be a short and sweet way to get every page tagged for better results.

Because there might be many common elements and approaches with other hardware this is a good way to label relevant pages, because one page with common elements might be tagged with RPi and A20, while another more specific page about Rpi contains only that tag. I really like this way of doing it to avoid silos of information. I’ve lost count of the times that I’ve read seemingly unrelated information while searching for a solution, but it suddenly became very relevant and helped me solve the problem. Tags/labels work toward this goal.

Anyway, I wish I could be more help to the original question, but hope the knowledge gets saved to increase the utility of FreeSWITCH for others.

Thanks.

---

Bote

FreeSWITCH Docs Janitor