[Freeswitch-users] Event socket and Python

Larry Morley lmorley at neny.cslimits.net
Sun Jan 17 22:18:29 MSK 2016

On behalf of other "Olimex with Allwinner A20 users": any information
pertaining to our devices would be most welcome, too; with these caveats:
which device are you using, specifically; e.g., A20-OLinuXino-LIME MICRO;
A20-OLinuXIno-LIME-4GB; A20-OLinuXino-LIME2 ? While they're largely
similar, the are some subtle differences between the boards in that family.

And, perhaps even more importantly, which Linux build are you using? Most
of the above boards have a version of  Arch Linux pre-installed. However,
the Olimex web site recommends using either Debian Jessie or Wheezy, and
contains links to the most recent SD card versions of both. Or, are you
using one of the "headless" kernels - there's a link from the Olimex site
to an external site containing these images, including one with a Jessie
and a 4.x kernel.

Perhaps it's time to split up the FS docs by hardware architecture, then by
vendor,  then model? There are more, new boards capable of running FS
hitting the market all the time; lately, every time I turn my head, I run
across another one.  I think this is likely to be the case for at least the
foreseeable future, and I'd guess it was more likely than not that each
potentially had it's own quirks.

Just my $0.02.

- Larry