[Freeswitch-users] multiple internal ip

Peter Steinbach lists at telefaks.de
Tue Feb 16 01:36:43 MSK 2016

We have build a system with several IPs including multiple VPNs. For
this purpose, we created a number of profiles, one for each IP and
grouped them to contextes.
This is possible, but you neeed to take care about your dialstrings when
dialling to phones in distinct profiles. This may be more difficult with
static xml configs, so with xml-curl it can be handled in a better way.

As Brian commented, a multi tenant setup can be setup with distinct
domains. But there may be of course other reasons for using distinct IPs.

Bonne chance!

Peter

On 02/15/16 21:43, Antoine Durant wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to have more internal IP addresses to do some "Multiple
> Companies".
>
> The WAN IP is used (80.X.X.125) to mount all trunk (1 trunk by
> company) to the same provider sip.
>
> Is it possible to have an internal IP for each company:
> company-a.org => 192.168.1.1
> company-b.org => 192.168.1.2
> company-c.org => 192.168.1.3
> company-X.org => 192.168.1.X