[Freeswitch-users] fs_cli under Windows and cygwin, no prompt

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Fri Feb 5 00:47:29 MSK 2016

You can only connect to port 8021 locally because

  <param name="listen-ip" value="127.0.0.1"/>

Is set in autoload_configs/event_socket.conf.xml

If you set that to value to 0.0.0.0 the whole world can connect to port
8021, but the problem with that is that the whole world can connect. I
wouldn't change without careful consideration of the security impact.

I have never used ssh to connect to Windows machine, I didn't even know that
it is possible so that is a new one to me. I just remote desktop (mstsc.exe)
into the target machine and run the necessary commands and utilities
directly on the box.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

---
Bote