[Freeswitch-users] Remove a user from a call group if error

Antonio Silva asilva at wirelessmundi.com
Thu Dec 29 15:00:42 MSK 2016

Hi,

is it possible to remove a user from a call group if the dialstring or
hangup cause returns error similar to the option "outbound_redirect_fatal".

I've a group "200" with members "1" and "2",  I then call to the group
using call_group(200+F)

if the user 1 is not registered just call the user 2. Now ii see calling
user 1 that is immediately hangup with hangup_cause user_not_registered.

Write now i've lua script that executes the api call_group(200+F),
parses the dialtring and remove the error/not_registered before
executing the command bridge(dialstring), i wanted to avoid using a lua
script to call a group.

Can it be done?

--

Saludos / Regards / Cumprimentos,