[Freeswitch-users] [ANN]: Odoo connector-telephony for FreeSWITCH new version

Trever L. Adams trever at middleearth.sapphiresunday.org
Thu Aug 25 21:13:19 MSD 2016

On 08/08/2016 04:40 AM, Alexandr Usov wrote:
> Can't install base_phone module:
The problem with failing to install is a weird thing with Odoo that
occasionally happens. If this happens to you, simply restart and either
upgrade/reinstall.

Alexandr Usov and Stanislav Sinyagin did testing and provided a few
ideas. The FreeSWITCH-9.0 and FreeSWITCH-8.0 branches have been more
thoroughly tested and seem to be working with FusionPBX setups as well
as my completely custom setup. The same changes are in FreeSWITCH-7.0
and that branch should be working. (The branch name is the version of
OpenERP/Odoo not FreeSWITCH.)

https://github.com/OCA/connector-telephony/pull/58 (7.0)
https://github.com/OCA/connector-telephony/pull/59 (8.0)
https://github.com/OCA/connector-telephony/pull/96 (9.0)
https://github.com/OCA/connector-telephony/pull/101 (9.0 log call
functionality so that calls can be automatically logged)

I would appreciate any further testing and feed back. If you have tested
these branches before, please be aware it will be necessary to start
from scratch.

Thank you again Alexandr and Stanislav,
Trever