[Freeswitch-users] Determine When Bridge Attempt is Complete

Colin Morelli colin.morelli at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 18:16:17 MSD 2016

In case it's helpful to anyone: I've found a solution to this by using the
"event" application and triggering a custom "bridge attempt complete" event
after the bridge application in the dialplan. This lets me not subscribe to
channel_execute_complete, and cuts down on a lot of event traffic.

Best,
Colin