[Freeswitch-users] mod_flite not loading on Ubuntu 14.04 at least

Caragea Silviu silviu.cpp at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 18:08:36 MSD 2016

Hello,

I successfully compiled and started FS 1.6  (last commit from that branch)
but seems there is a problem with mod_flite which is not startign because
of :

ib/freeswitch/mod/mod_flite.so **/usr/lib/libflite_cmu_us_slt.so.1:
undefined symbol: cmu_lex_init**

I was looking to FS 1.4 which works fine and I see there the flite is
compiled from sources.

I have a feeling that libflite-dev is broken on ubuntu . anyone has the
same problem ?

There is any workaround to this problem ?

Silviu