[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch-1.6.5 (video Conference)

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 18:24:21 MSD 2016

Use Debian 8 64 bit server (Jessie), and latest FreeSWITCH, as directed by
Confluence, and all documentation.

If you use anything else, you will have to find your way by yourself, and
you will waste a lot of time, and at the end you will go to Debian 8.

-giovanni

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 4:16 PM, Veerabhadrarao Kankatala <
veerabhadrarao.kankatala at panamaxil.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> -- I am currently working on video conference module in freeswitch-1.6.5
>
> -- I am using verto client for confernece (i configured just 3 verto users
> in different hosts) and when i dial 3500 extension from the verto user, the
> conference is starting but the main problem is
>
> *if 3 users connected with the 3500 conference, the audio is gone(too much
> noice, no audio clearence) and CPU usage is reached to 150%+*
>
> *and i follow below configuration also*
>
> ulimit -c unlimited # The maximum size of core files created.
> ulimit -d unlimited # The maximum size of a process's data segment.
> ulimit -f unlimited # The maximum size of files created by the shell (default option)
> ulimit -i unlimited # The maximum number of pending signals
> ulimit -n 999999    # The maximum number of open file descriptors.
> ulimit -q unlimited # The maximum POSIX message queue size
> ulimit -u unlimited # The maximum number of processes available to a single user.
> ulimit -v unlimited # The maximum amount of virtual memory available to the process.
> ulimit -x unlimited # ???
> ulimit -s 240         # The maximum stack size
> ulimit -l unlimited # The maximum size that may be locked into memory.
> ulimit -a           # All current limits are reported.
>

> i am using using  Centos 6.5 with 4GB Ram. Could you any one help me to
> resolve this problem,
>
> i want to know following thigs
>
> --> Video confernece configuration
> --> Required system configuration
> --> and also i would like to know how many possible video conferences can
> be handle by freeswitch-1.6.5
>

> Please help me.
>
> --
> Thanks & Regards