[Freeswitch-users] Are there any known memory leaks with reloadxml and large XML configs?

Nathan Neulinger nneul at mst.edu
Fri Apr 15 17:37:15 MSD 2016

Thanks for the assistance. Your additional suggestion of where to look led
me right to an additional memory leak in mod_skinny - and was as a result
able to reproduce a scenario that could trigger it. I don't know for sure
that it fixes the symptom I've seen on production, but I suspect this is at
least a significant part of it. A fix has been pushed into master for it.

JIRA issue updated accordingly.

-- Nathan