[Freeswitch-users] Are there any known memory leaks with reloadxml and large XML configs?

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 08:41:26 MSD 2016

Why are you still discussing this here when you have a jira open?  I am not
sure how to properly explain the IMMENSE difficulty of working on bugs over
email.  There is no right reason to side with email when trying to decide
between jira and email.  If a jira turns out not to be a bug, one click to
close it.  When an email turns out to be a bug, frick, now we have to copy
all the data over.  Pass it on, file jiras when you have a problem.  We
have broadcasted it here for years..:.....

The xml registry is ref counted if it reloads while its open, it probably
means something you use opens the xml root and does not close it.  I said
this on your jira.

Anthony Minessale II       ♬ @anthmfs  ♬ @FreeSWITCH  ♬

☞ http://freeswitch.org/http://cluecon.com/http://twitter.com/FreeSWITCH
☞ irc.freenode.net #freeswitch ☞ *http://freeswitch.org/g+