[Freeswitch-users] Call a remote extension on specific domain

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Wed Sep 16 11:24:58 MSD 2015

You might find this tutorial that describes how to configure FreeSWITCH for
multi-tenant use to be helpful:
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/FreeSWITCH+PBX+Example

Basically, each profile listens on different ports, sends calls through
different contexts and thus different dialplans to reach different tenants.
The vanilla configuration that ships with FS is merely an example, but by no
means should limit what you can do. FreeSWITCH is incredibly configurable.

Bote