[Freeswitch-users] Is the current FreeSWITCH release 1.4.21 or 1.6.0?

Andrew Keil andrew.keil at visytel.com
Wed Sep 16 04:08:48 MSD 2015

To FreeSWITCH users,

I just need clarification as to which is the current FreeSWITCH release: 1.4.21 or 1.6.0?

Currently my client is not yet in production and is running FreeSWITCH 1.4.20 on CentOS 6.7.  I know FreeSWITCH 1.6.0 requires CentOS 7.0 as a minimum, however if 1.6.0 is now the current release then now is the best time for me to move my client to this release.

Please let me know which version is the current release version we should be using.

Regards,

Andrew Keil