[Freeswitch-users] NDLB for SIP INFO

Chris B. Ware chrisbware at yahoo.it
Thu Oct 22 19:18:11 MSD 2015

Hi Michale,
- I use SIP INFO since I need to bypass media (no RTP stream for local calls).- I reported it to both vendors. Gigaset say they are compliant with many PBX vendors, so they don't need to change it. Yealink should answer soon.
Anyway Gigaset IP Cordless are good and cheap, so many customers would like to use them, that's why I'm asking the patch.
Thank you.