[Freeswitch-users] record_session - dtmf and silence

Leonardo Lima Ribeiro llribeiro90 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 19:24:55 MSD 2015

I have a lua script creates a session and do a lot of stuff…

And I record this session using the record_session api command…

The problem is, sometimes I have session:execute(‘send_dtmf’,’1234 at 250’)… And in the log, I can see that too, but not at the session wav file.
Is it possible to have this dtmf’s at the wav file?

The second problem is, sometimes I have a big silence, like 10 seconds of no sound, and at the session wav file I don’t have this silence interval, but it’s important to me…
Could I have this silence at the session wav too?

Thank you,
Leonardo Ribeiro