[Freeswitch-users] Verto client SSL configuration

Vik Killa vipkilla at gmail.com
Thu May 21 21:17:14 MSD 2015

To clarify my questions, yes, I am talking about a separate web-host using
an SSL which will connect to the websocket (FS's verto) which has a
different SSL.

I'm confused by your last comment:
...some certs will require user interaction that will not happen on the
websocket, but will for the web content....