[Freeswitch-users] Verto client SSL configuration

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Thu May 21 18:30:36 MSD 2015

The verto client is js code, it doesn't have its own ssl cert.  Do you mean for the web page and the websocket?  If so, its strongly recommended that you use the same one.  If you are actually using different hosts for the web client and the websocket, its possible, but you are more likely to run into cert issues on some certs, particularly with mobile browsers, as some certs will require user interaction that will not happen on the websocket, but will for the web content.