[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Week in Review (Master Branch) May 9th-May 16th

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Tue May 19 01:22:50 MSD 2015

New Post on freeswitch.org from Kathleen
check it out at http://ift.tt/1EToOuE
FreeSWITCH Week in Review (Master Branch) May 9th-May 16th
Hello, again. This passed week in the FreeSWITCH master branch we had 14 commits. Our feature for this week is the addition of limit backend to mod_mongo. It needs some testing, so go check it out.

Join us on Wednesdays at 12:00 CT for some more FreeSWITCH fun! And head over to freeswitch.com to learn more about FreeSWITCH support.

New features that were added:

FS-7557 [mod_mongo] Add limit backend

The following bugs were squashed:

FS-7529 Fixed an error setting a media bug on G722

FS-7552 [mod_amqp] Fixed a segfault on unload and when no connections were valid

FS-7463 [mod_sofia] Conditionally allow intercept of replaced call-id when processing replaces header

FS-7557 [mod_mongo] Fixed a crash when doing ‘limit_usage mongo foo bar’

FS-7545 [mod_opus] Fixed RTP timestamps to prevent un-needed resampling when transcoding

FS-7184 [mod_spandsp] Fixed a fax buffer overflow in t38 on failure condition with some fax machines

FS-7546 [mod_spandsp] Fixed a crash when sending a fax when built using clang compiler