[Freeswitch-users] Tone detection How To

Naveen Tamanam naveen32india at gmail.com
Tue May 19 00:55:06 MSD 2015

Hi,

I am using following command for tone detection,

Many times I end with the false detection. In my case  I haven't given all
optional args.
I just gave   tone_detect uuid  key tone_specs. It would be something like,

tone_detect  8582g3b8-f7db-10e4-2ac4-c01885c1ffd3  tone_name frp1,frp2,frp3

Where frp1, frp2 and frp3 are the frequencies of  few peak amplitudes of
the tone.
Those frequencies are detected through audacity by plotting spectrum,
Spectrum specs are,
    Alogorithm: Spectrum,
    Fuction: Hanning window  or Bartlett window
    Size: 512
    Axis: Log Frequencies

Is there anything I am missing. Any suggestions are highly appreciated,
Thanks.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Naveen Tamanam