[Freeswitch-users] mod_callcenter: wrap_up_time

Karolis Pabijanskas k.pabijanskas at gmail.com
Wed May 6 16:49:57 MSD 2015

Hi All,

I am using a mod_callcenter for this particular set-up.

I need the agents to have a wrap_up_time set to, say, 300 seconds, which
works great. In some cases, however, the agent needs to have a code he can
dial so he resets his wrap_up_time (say, he receives a call to the wrong
number).

It does seem that if I call:

callcenter_config agent set state AGENT Waiting

It sets the call center to available and the wrap-up time is cancelled, but
the wrap-up never kicks in again!

Is there a way to reset the agent wrap_up_time via the API (which I can
then call via the dialplan) so that the agent is available for a new call
immediately, but that the wrap-up time kicks in afterwards as normal?

Many thanks for your help!

Karolis